mPower Advisors is a small and medium-size business (SMB) advisory firm.
We have deep expertise in:
- Business Coaching
- Strategy – Mission, Vision, Values, Goals, Growth, Turnaround
- Employee and Leadership Development
- Inter-generational Working Environment (Millennials to Boomers)
- Owner Productivity – Delegation, Empowerment, Time Management
- Recruiting and Hiring A-Players
- Retention – Retain Your Best
- Sales – Plans (Commission, Incentive), Management, Training
- Marketing – Plans, SWOT, Direct, Newsletters, Online (Ads), Blogs, Video, Press Releases, SEO
- Customer Support – Process, Strategy, Training
- Professional Services -Business Models, Strategy, Project Management
- Motivation -Inspiring to Achieve More
- Team Building – Teams Achieve More (Than Individuals)
Dave Clough, President of Clough and Associates, Inc., is the principal of mPower Advisors. Before working with small business owners, Dave held management positions at Synopsys, Inc., a large Electronic Design Automation company – one of Forbes 400 Best Big Companies and at Raytheon Company. He started his professional career in Electrical Engineering as a Integrated Circuit Designer.
Dave got started in Small Business Advisory though a Certification of the Institute for Independent Business in 2004. Since then he has helped over 100 companies from 1 to over 100 employees enhance their businesses. The typical client has over 11 employees, and this size requires the CEO/Owner to think differently than when the business was smaller (see Stages of Growth page).
Dave Clough is a Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst (CPBA), Certified Professional Motivators Analyst (CPMA) and a Certified Professional Emotional Quotient Analyst (CPEQA). These certifications, awarded by TTI Success Insights on behalf of Target Training International, Ltd., recognize more than 24 hours of training, education, and practical application of the history of behavioral models, including the DISC model, and behavioral knowledge based on validated, research-based instruments. They also recognize knowledge of the history of motivators as developed by Eduard Spranger and TTI and the six hierarchies of human motivation and how they relate to communicating in the workplace and beyond. As a CPEQA, Dave is certified to teach the five dimensions of emotional intelligence, including emotional enablers and disablers as well as to interpret emotional quotient in people and analyze and integrate the combination of Behaviors and Motivators with Emotional Intelligence.